The last three days have completed our time in BIOT ending in an epic day packing all of our science and dive gear away until next years science expedition comes round. After an incredibly busy three weeks in the British Indian Ocean Territory our expedition participants have dispersed around the world. Kenya, Hawaii, American Samoa, Ireland and the United Kingdom being amongst the return destinations for our international crew. Whilst wishing everyone a safe return home it is worth looking back at what we have achieved in our time in the Chagos Archipelago.
- Day out from diving BIOT Science Expedition Day 6
- Exploring fresh territory BIOT Science Expedition Day 5
- Pouring tropical rain BIOT Science Expedition 2014 Day 4
- Diving the drop off and working with seabirds BIOT Science Expedition 2014 Day 3
- Getting to work…BIOT Science Expedition 2014 Day 2
- Getting the gear on…BIOT Science Expedition 2014 Day 1
- The promise of things to come BIOT Science Expedition 2014